It is necessary to maintain your air conditioning equipment so that it lasts longer, performs well, and helps you save money on electricity. Air conditioner maintenance is essential to ensure an effective and dependable device that will serve you for many years. It’s time to arrange air conditioner repair in Vaughan if your conditioned air isn’t cool enough or is too humid.
Air Conditioner Repair Warning Signs
Your AC not turning on or your unit spewing out warm air are two apparent signals that it is time to call an HVAC service expert for repairs. There are, however, additional warning indicators to be aware of.
- The Air Conditioner is Not Working
This might be because of a malfunctioning thermostat, defective wiring, a tripped breaker, or a safety feature that shuts itself off. One of our service professionals will be able to identify the issue and get your AC back up and running in no time.
- Blowing Hot Air
Is your fan on, yet warm air is pouring out of the vents? It might indicate that the compressor isn’t working correctly. This is a costly part of an ac. You’d need a professional for an AC repair in Vaughan, and most would try to force you to replace it.
- Blocked Condensate Drain
Dirt and other materials can plug the condensate drain over time, causing water damage. Our technicians can cleanse the system and implement preventative steps to avoid future obstructions.
Is it Better to Replace or Repair My Air Conditioner?
We Examine Three Major Aspects When Advising That Consumers Fix or Replace Their Air Conditioners:
- Age: If your AC unit is over ten years old and causing you problems, it may be time to replace it.
- Investment: Is a new system a superior long-term investment? A Martino HVAC AC specialist can assist you in calculating your return on that investment to evaluate whether an upgrade is preferable to a repair.
- Energy Costs: You may believe you can’t afford to replace your air conditioner, but a more efficient device uses less electricity and might save you a lot of money on your energy bills.
Air Conditioner Maintenance
Homeowners can take a few steps to ensure their air conditioning system runs as effectively as possible throughout the year. Some of these activities are simple for homeowners; however, others should be delegated to an air conditioner repair in Vaughan.
Here are Some Ways to Help you Avoid Difficulties With your Air Conditioner:
- Clear the area around the unit of any trash.
- Every spring, clean the condenser coils.
- Change your Furnace air filters that have become clogged.
- Examine the area for any loose contacts or electrical connections.
- Motors and bearings should be lubricated.
- Charge the refrigerant.
- Check that the evaporator coil drain is clear.
Average Air Conditioner Repair Services Costs
|Refrigerant Leak – $500 + replacement coil cost up to $1500||$2000|
We are all in This Together!
Martino HVAC: Vaughan wishes you to be comfy and breathe clean air throughout the year! Our firm prioritizes customer service and professional AC and heating solutions. Don’t sweat it this summer, and make sure your air conditioner runs properly and reliably. When you require AC replacement in Vaughan, you can rely on the HVAC professionals at Martino HVAC: Vaughan
There’s nothing worse than a broken air conditioner to ruin your plans in the summer. We can help you get on course with your AC repair, so you won’t have to worry about the heat.
Whether it’s a damaged component or the need for an upgrade, our HVAC professionals are ready to help. We install and service all makes and models of central heat and cooling systems. No matter if your home unit is old or new, we’ve got you covered. We can give your system a boost with affordable replacement parts or improve the functionality of your heating and cooling solution with state-of-the-art technology.
Contact Martino HVAC: Vaughan today for AC repair in Vaughan, ON, and the surrounding areas!
When you sign up for our Martino Maintenance Plan, you get up to 20% off regular prices. Or When you sign up for our Protection Plan, you get 100% coverage (up to $1500 per year).