The winter months have set upon us, and Christmas is right around the corner. All you can think about is curling up on the couch in front of the fireplace with your loved ones, wrapped up in a blanket, with a cup of hot cocoa in hand. But does this seem more like a Christmas wish rather than reality this holiday season, thanks to your broken fireplace? Not to worry, we have you covered! The skilled HVAC and fireplace experts at Martino HVAC will be able to fix you up just in time for Christmas.
Who Are We?
Martino HVAC: Vaughan is a team of dedicated and highly skilled HVAC experts who are passionate about making life as comfortable as possible for the residents of Vaughan. We have been in business for the last 30 years and have installed over 200,000 HVAC systems for homes all over Vaughn, and this experience has given us a deep and intimate understanding of the needs and wants of the Vaughan community.
Our business is built on the foundation of trust, respect, professionalism, and dedication to our loyal customers, and we have never let them down. So if you’re a Vaughan resident wondering who to call for your HVAC needs, do not hesitate to reach out to us, as we would love the opportunity to help you out!
What Makes us The Top HVAC Service in Vaughan?
Over the years, we have built long-lasting relationships with several of our customers that span decades, and there is no other service they trust more than us. We believe that we are the most preferred and trusted HVAC service for the following reasons:
- Our high-quality services that cover every possible HVAC need you might have
- Our quick response time and 24/7 availability
- Our intimate knowledge of the needs of the Vaughan community, thanks to 30 years of experience serving this community
- Our professionalism, respect, and dedication to our customers
- Our reasonable and affordable prices
What Are The Most Common Fireplace Problems in Vaughan?
All kinds of things can go wrong with fireplaces for various reasons. With our experience of serving the community in Vaughan over the years, we have put together a list of some of the most common problems seen in fireplaces:
- The pilot flame (which ignites the main flame) does not stay on
- The fireplace sparks stop working
- The flame flickers or is unable to stay on for more than a few seconds at a time
- The flame keeps lifting in the burner
- The fireplace glass is coated with a white residue
- A burning smell keeps emanating from the fireplace
- The fireplace fan malfunctions or stops working altogether
- Yellow burner flames
But these and any other issues with your fireplace can be fixed after careful examination of the condition and construction of the fireplace by a fireplace technician. Some of the most common reasons for fireplace issues that can be fixed with a repair are as follows:
- Insufficient clearance at the header above the opening of the fireplace
- Insufficient thickness of the firebox and smoke chamber walls
- Improperly or poorly filled liner joints
- Improperly filled firebacks, often filled with mortar or rubber
- Inner and outer hearths not supported properly
- Poor design or construction of the smoke chamber which restricts the flow of smoke
- Inadequate clearance between the flue and chimney
- Crowns constructed with thin mortar wash that does not last long
- Creosote (a black tar-like substance formed from burning wood) buildup in the chimney which restricts the flow of smoke
So if you have come across this page while looking up fireplace repair near me on Google, look no further. Call us on (647) 277-9680 or just email us [email protected] to book your fireplace repair service!